Cooper’s Studio can be found in an 1897 building which is a rare surviving example of a purpose-built, multi-storey horse and carriage repository.
It was designed by Gateshead architect T Dawson and businessman James Cooper. Preserving the building’s history and character, the building has been lovingly restored and now serves as a dynamic, commercial office space to flexibly accommodate a ranch of business needs.
Nearest Metro: Central Station
Open daily 10.00 – 18.00
Closed from 14.00 on Sunday 8 July.