Carliol House (exterior)
Carliol House which was built in 1924-8 was once the headquarters of the North Eastern Electricity Supply Company which was responsible for the supply of electricity to a large amount of North East England until the nationalisation of the British electricity industry with the Electricity Act 1947.
Nearest Metro: Monument
Outdoor venue, always open
Please see individual events for opening details