Opportunities for businesses
Great Exhibition of the North 2018 will provide a range of exciting opportunities for businesses
- Brand association with England’s biggest event in 2018.
- International exposure as part of the successful GREAT Britain Campaign.
- Potential to collaborate on creative and innovative content.
- Profile in regional, national and international marketing and PR.
- Opportunities for staff development through a major volunteering programme.
- Support for your work to attract and retain the best talent in the North.
We would be delighted to discuss these opportunities and more, to explore how you and your business can play a pivotal role in driving the ongoing success of the North.Find out more
NewcastleGateshead Initiative is the lead delivery partner for Great Exhibition of the North, working closely with colleagues at Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Sage Gateshead, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and a board chaired by Sir Gary Verity.