Great Exhibition of the North 2018 will provide a range of exciting volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups and businesses.
- Be part of the largest event in England in 2018 and join a team of 1,000 passionate and enthusiastic volunteers over the 80-day, once in a lifetime event.
- There are a variety of exciting volunteer roles, opportunities and activities to get involved with. Can you provide a warm welcome to an audience of 3 million visitors coming to NewcastleGateshead? We need volunteers to interpret and bring to life the themes of the exhibition, lead school groups along the trails and play a vital role as event support at special, one-off occasions.
- Volunteer opportunities will be accessible and flexible to fit around other commitments.
- Volunteers will have access to bespoke training opportunities in the lead up to the event which will provide the tools, skills and confidence to fulfill their roles.
- Volunteers will be rewarded for their commitment with exclusive invitation to previews, social gatherings and celebration events.
- Volunteers will be asked to attend up to 12 hours of training between February and June 2018 and commit to 40 volunteering hours in role from 18 June to 9 September.
Register your interest
Be the first to hear about volunteer opportunities by signing up to our volunteer mailing list as an individual, group or business.