Great Exhibition of the North 2018 will provide a range of exciting volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups and businesses.
- Once in a life time opportunity to be part of the largest event in England in 2018, as part of team of 400 volunteers over the 80-day event.
- A variety of exciting volunteer roles, opportunities and activities to get involved in such as welcoming visitors to NewcastleGateshead, interpreting certain themes of the exhibition, leading school groups along the trails or being event support of special one of occasions. Volunteer opportunities will be flexible to fit round other commitments.
- Volunteers will have access to a unique training opportunity providing tools, skills and confidence to fulfil their roles.
- Volunteer commitment will be rewarded by being invited to exclusive previews, social gatherings and celebration events.
- Volunteers in roles required from 22nd June to 9th September; Volunteer Training held between May to July.
Register your interest
To be the first to find out more about volunteer opportunities by signing up to our volunteer mailing list as an individual, group or business.